Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
“ARCADIS” is a global professional consulting services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data analytics to work to create competitive IT advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, advance analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Digital transformation. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform, and run clients’ operations.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Job Tittle : PowerBI Developer
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-6 years of Experience with strong lead for PowerBI/ Data Management solutions.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, publishing and supporting dashboards using Power BI.
- Should have good experience in DAX and good to have knowledge in partitions, processing optimizations.
- Experience in implementing static, dynamic row level security in Power BI
- Expertise in R powered Power BI visuals and custom visuals would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in bringing BIM models into Power BI would be an added advantage.
- Strong experience in publishing dashboards to Power BI service, using Power BI gateways, Power BI Report Server & Power BI Embedded.
- Very strong on database concepts, data modelling, stored procedures, complex query writing, performance optimization of SQL queries.
- Experience in Analytics (diagnostic, predictive & prescriptive), data architecture, big data, database
- Experience in manipulating, transforming, and analyzing data sets that are large and complex.
- Experience across a range of digital technologies.
- Experience of data architecture and big data / databases.
- Incorporates, integrates, and interfaces technical knowledge with business / systems requirements.
- Understanding of all aspects of an implementation project including, but not limited to planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cutover and production support.
- Produce written deliverables for requirement specifications and support documentation- process mapping, meeting minutes, glossaries, data dictionary, technical design, system testing and implementation activities.
- Collect and organize data, data warehouse reports, spreadsheets, and databases for analytical reporting.
- Troubleshoot issues in reports related to data and investigate data issues in source systems.
Key competencies / Values:
- Client focus – differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding..
- Excellence – striving for excellence, recognizing that excellence is defined by our clients
- Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners.
- Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual.
- Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety.
- People – we create the environment for people to realize their potential.