Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
As an HR Analyst you ll provide expertise for the creation and support of reporting solutions in source systems and BI platforms. You will consult with business partners to research, document, and implement new and/or revised HR reports supporting business processes.
You will use critical thinking skills to ensure end users have the insight needed to make critical business decisions while balancing reporting portfolio rationalization and system performance along with strategic priorities and enterprise initiatives.
The exciting part of retailIt s always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Supports the development and continued improvement of reporting solutions to enable business process and data delivery
- Plans and executes work and projects while proactively providing project updates with minimal support
- Able to deliver work in and understand BI and core HR systems. Understand and use the expertise of available data elements to develop creative solutions and recommendations.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate across business and technical teams in day to day work to improve results
- Develop and maintain documentation on HR reporting processes, technical routines and best practices to improve the overall efficiency of our reporting environment
- Work in a fast-paced, iterative, agile environment to rapidly deliver value to our end users while testing and learning to further improve outcomes
- Optimize report design with minimal support to ensure a quality end user experience while not negatively impacting overall system performance
- Assist in ongoing report governance
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot Jira and Confluence, part of the Atlassian product suite
- Update and maintain on-going process documentation
- Interact and support customer s ad-hoc questions through Slack and other platforms
- 5 years of related experience working in/supporting a system via configuration, integrations, security (, PeopleSoft, SAP)
- Strong knowledge of data,reporting platforms, and HR business processFamiliar with Workday reportingProficiency with reporting and visualization platforms (, Tableau etc..)
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Strong domain-specific knowledge in people data and processes
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science) or significant relevant coursework/experience.
- Advertisement -