Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- The Data Analyst (Conventional Analytics) will develop and maintain a strong working relationship with statisticians, modelers, pharmacometricians, translational scientists, RWE investigators, Advanced Analytics and IT partners bringing a deep understanding of the available data and core statistical approaches and visualization tools
- The Data Analyst (Conventional Analytics) will be a go-to person for data processing, biostatics, and analytics platform support
- The Data Analyst (Conventional Analytics) will have hands on implementation of analytical solutions, data access, and management technologies
- The Data Analyst (Conventional Analytics) will take on initiatives that progress strategic data management and analytics capabilities for the team
- The Data Analyst (Conventional Analytics) will provide technical and analytical expertise, coupled with a knowledge of disease or human biology
- Maintain effective relationships with the end stakeholders
- Data Analyst will work on data processing, biostatics and analytics platform support
- Data Analyst will work on implementation of analytical solutions, data access and management technologies
- Data Analyst will take on initiatives that progress strategic data management and analytics capabilities for the department.
- Providing accurate and timely deliverables
- Highly responsive to end-user needs
- Manage all requests within the centralized mailbox and prioritize based on the business need
- 3 years using biostatistics to perform descriptive analysis on patient data
- 3 years with patient claims and electronic health records
- 1 year using cloud and high-performance computing environments (AWS, GCP)
Proficiency using Python, R and SQL to analyse data
- Literature search synthesis experience (PubMed/ Embase) Dr.Evidence (preferred)
Experience executing formal studies describing patient populations, health care utilization, treatment patterns, etc.
- Prior hands on experience in the execution of analytics on big data stacks (HDFS, Spark, NoSQL databases).
- Requires high level of interactive communication including challenges to conventional thinking as necessary
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated commitment to rapid response analytics; high energy responsiveness and commitment to meeting stakeholders needs