Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indraprasth
Attentive AI is seeking a Senior Engineer Computer Vision to lead a team of highly talented computer vision engineers, across various projects and products, in the field of remote sensing. The ideal candidate will have deep and broad experience with theoretical approaches and practical implementations of machine vision and image analysis techniques for task automation, as well as experience in managing teams, defining roadmap and ensuring the execution of sasid roadmap.
- Defining roadmaps of computer vision work across projects and products
- Managing the computer vision team such that everyone is able to give their best performance Having regular project specific catch-ups with people involved to ensure things are on track
- Defining success metrics across projects/products
- Understanding high level needs and translating them into tasks to be executed through sprint plans
- Having clear communication with software development, cartography and business teams.
- Designing highly scalable, large enterprise software solutions involving computer vision
- Deep diving on key development and architectural decisions
- Devise visualization, debugging, ground truth and simulation tools to enable algorithm validation
- Apply distributed computation and GPUs to accelerate computing for consumer facing application
- Keep up with relevant developments in computer vision through literature searches, networking, conferences, etc
- Strong background in computer vision, graphics, or image processing
- Minimum 4+ years in computer vision with experience in handling a team.
- Someone who can guide and mentor the team.
- Go to Attitude.
- Emotional intelligence and remarkable stakeholder management
- Experience in managing tight deadlines and resource constraints
- Knowledge of efficient coding practices
- Experience with cloud based (AWS/Azure/GCP) implementation of computer vision solutions
- Ability to research and prototype new algorithms
- Proficiency in coding with Python
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies and tools, such as training framework and tools (TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch), model compression, inference optimisation.
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems (Github, Jira).
- Strong knowledge of computer vision framework such as OpenCV, Point Cloud Library
- Experience in image segmentation, object and motion detection, tracking and classification
- Excellent communication skills