Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Sr. Analyst FPA is a member of Avantor ABC Pune FPA family and partner with global leaders both operations finance in driving various key priorities such as IOP, Forecast, and month end performance analysis etc by dealing with various functional areas of finance such as Revenue, Cost, margins, Working Capital Capex etc. This position will also actively partner with multiple stakeholders including operations team on a day to day basis to meet the ongoing business requirements. Sr. Analyst is expected to act as process champion/Subject Matter Expert of the assigned area and proactively enable his/her business partners in effective decision making by providing necessary insights by assessing Past Current performance of the business.
The Sr. Analyst is accountable to deliver defined Service Line Agreements (SLA) of his/her role and assist Pune FPA leadership team in managing the lean culture of the organization and create global impact through change projects that drive automation, standardization, digitization, and analytics. This position Works on highly complex assignments with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
This position requires strong business partnering skills with in-depth finance / business acumen, data management, reporting and analysis expertise, influencing and change management skills.
The position reports to Manager/Team Lead of Financial Planning Analysis at Global Business Center (ABC) Pune and will have matrix alignment with onshore business partners.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Act as Finance Business Partner for Operations team, understanding the key priorities of business/function and Providing insights with forward-looking analysis and initiate discussions/reviews with business partners to enable them in taking key business decisions.
- Analyzing trends providing proactive recommendations to the finance leadership team by highlighting potential business risks opportunities.
- Partner with Finance/Operations leadership on ad hoc projects /reporting as per the ongoing business requirements.
- Assessing the existing KPI s/reports of assigned businesses/functions, identifying the gaps in current process, proposing necessary changes to business partners and playing an active role in implementing the proactive mechanisms in measuring driving business results.
Driving Key Processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) of function/business and support leadership team in driving planning, forecasting month end closures processes. Assisting Pune FPA manager to set up FPA framework.
- Working Closely with Finance/Operations leads and provide insights in all the key areas of finance including Revenue, Cost Of Sales, Margins, Opex/Capex Working Capital.
- Prepare weekly/monthly Management Review decks for leadership team by highlighting the outliers, collobarating with operations/finance teams in understanding the drivers behind the variances, providing necessary commentaries on the business performance.
- Actively involve in performance review discussions with Finance/Operations leadership teams and providing necessary suggestions to the leadership team on the way forward approach.
- Assisting finance leadership in driving the key business-specific /global initiatives .
- Take a lead in establishing Global Standardized Reporting for various businesses/functions.
- Closely Working with leadership teams in adopting the ABS practices for finance.
- Collaborate with other team members, identify implement process simplifications/ improvements. Adopt the best/standard practices across teams.
- Prepare necessary process documentation of all the deliverables and periodical review of the existing documentation and making necessary changes to ensure the latest business changes are incorporated.
- Prepare financial analysis for various what if scenarios and sensitivity analysis in analyzing the business impact.
- Coach and mentor new team members to make them successful in their respective role by assisting them in new transitions, having knowledge sharing sessions etc.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- Master s degree in accounting or finance. CA/ICWAI/CPA/MBA Finance from reputed universities .
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in finance and/or accounting related fields, preferably in MNC s Captive Finance Shared Services Organizations/Global Centers.
- Prior experience in Working with Pharma companies preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean training preferred, but not mandatory.
- A working knowledge of the wide-ranging aspects of the finance such as FPA, Accounting, Integrated Supply Chain Costing.
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Transformation mindset – Open to accept, adopt, absorb the change in way of working, structure and Content.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders. Ability to work with executives, managers, and stakeholders from various regions/functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical skills; demonstrated leadership abilities, and the ability to manage multiple priorities of the leadership in a highly dynamic fast paced environment .
- Ability to explain the business performance with the data.
- Computer Proficiency with strong ERP knowledge preferably SAP, MS Office, Tableau, Alteryx, QlikView HFM.
- Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills.
- Independent, self-starter, highly motivated.