Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
This role is under the Machine Learning Team (part of the Pricing, Analytics, and Models team) which works with internal and external stakeholders to deliver leading-edge advanced analytical insights to benefit the businesses of AXA XL.
The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Collaborate with data scientists, business consultants, and architects on several projects
- Work with IT to implement models and create architecture to support data collection and validation
- Helps in defining coding best practices for data engineering work
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field; a master’s is a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, experience in Spark & Databricks preferred
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, Python, SCALA, JAVA, or similar
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Able to both work well self-directly and collaborate with people from multiple functions
- Internally driven and intrinsic motivation
- Possesses natural curiosity and thinks outside the box
- Outstanding execution skills
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals, and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business property, casualty, professional, financial lines, and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance, and retain the most diverse workforce possible while creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, race/ethnicity, disability, and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family-friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity.
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products, and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water, and financial resilience – and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters.”.
- Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems, and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
- Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
For more information, please see the Corporate Responsibility section on our website
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free