Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
What are we looking for?
At Blackridge Research & Consulting, we seek & value people who can bring energy, enthusiasm, and learning aptitude to the workplace. Your motivation to succeed, thirst for knowledge, and desire to excel at work are a few things we look for, promote, and reward.
Your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Building, updating, and maintaining databases (Global Project Tracker & Other Intelligence Hubs) using secondary and primary research.
- Utilizing various research methods, including online and secondary sources, by utilizing both systematic and intuitive search techniques to obtain the best results, and keeping all projects updated with the most current information available.
- Communicate with clients to understand their issues and challenges and assess the scope of projects, prepare and issue project deliverables.
- Working as part of a team to deliver on client objectives, and be capable of developing databases, samples, reports, and proposals.
- To interpret data, and be comfortable with analytical methods, including statistical analysis, data mining and forecasting.
- Prioritizing tasks, time management, and ensuring timely communication with respect to project deliverables.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel, completing tasks to tight deadlines
- Managing and Supporting team members in their development by sharing feedback, knowledge and ideas.
- A graduate or post-graduate degree
- 2 – 5 years experience in the market research industry
- You should have excellent analytical & communication skills, a high degree of comprehension, good reading & writing abilities, and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- You should possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You should be able to organize and self-manage, including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills
- You should be excellent at finding, understanding and interpreting data and have the ability to develop and present ideas to different audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data entry or data outputs
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, remaining calm in demanding circumstances
- Willingness to contribute to the continued development of the team
- Keen interest in projects, news, market events, and their implications
You will be part of a company that encourages your professional growth and nurtures your skills and abilities. In your role as an Associate analyst, you will receive a competitive salary package and bonus as applicable.