Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indraprasth
What You’ll Do
The Data Analyst would be a part of the analytics group in procurement, who will work in close collaboration with business, finance, and BI&A to deliver analytical and actionable insights. The analyst would have direct ownership of delivering critical procurement stakeholder reports and dashboards on weekly and monthly basis spanning across spend, risk and savings. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization. Additionally, should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Develop and implement best practices for master data management – working in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Collaborate with wider procurement team members to write prioritized business requirements, documentation, including scope definition and statement of work as well as information needs.
- Design databases, develop ETL processes and facilitate customized analyses for stakeholder work.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of completion for all regular and ad-hoc analysis requests and escalations.
- Perform spend analytics, category analytics, supplier analytics and market analytics.
- Apply techniques such as data gathering, data mapping, benchmarking, trend analysis and charting to provide observations, and actionable insight.
- Design visually compelling reports and build interactive dashboards and data exploration tools
- Identify process improvement opportunities, develop and implement necessary solutions working in partnership with process engineers – applying Agile, Lean and automation/Robotic Process Automation where feasible
- Be the point of contact for internal and external procurement enquiries related to analytics, reporting and dashboards.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
You should be good at reporting and analytics, building relationships, having an eye for detail, structured approach to delivering results.
- Excellent work management, organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, efficient time management
- Comfortable and experienced in handling large and unstructured data to perform analysis, bring insights and make recommendations
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, and Hindi.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a global organization with minimum supervision
- Service-oriented, proactive and anticipates the needs of others and work proactively to seek opportunities to support others
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behaviour and ethics
- Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful, and friendly
You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- Graduate degree in business, supply chain, Engineering (or other related degree programs). Advanced degree is preferred.
- 4 + years of relevant industry experience in procurement analytics, preferably in a service centre of a consulting, financial or global blue-chip organization
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Advanced expertise in Excel (VBA) and Power Point
- Strong Experience with Alteryx/Tableau and other analytics tools (power BI etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills with experience of managing/ supporting procurement function across multi geographies and time zones
- Knowledge of Purchase-to-pay tools (e.g. Coupa, Ariba, Emptoris, Oracle,).
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG spends ~$1.6B on goods and services across the firm globally. At its core, Procurement is accountable for ensuring that BCG is supplied with goods and services that meet business requirements, drive value and at best whole life cost to BCG.
The functional procurement team at BCG is a healthy, yet nascent operating function that has generated material savings to BCG over the past 5 years. Over the past 18 months, we’ve embarked upon a procurement transformation to define and implement strategies, organization, systems and policies to create a sustainable operating model. This model should maximize value from our suppliers, mitigate risk and meet savings targets. BCG is a highly matrixed firm where purchasing decisions are often taken at the local level, therefore this transformation will need to be carried out with high levels of stakeholder engagement, alignment and collaboration.
The BCG Global Procurement function is currently made up of more than 45 procurement professionals located in London, Stockholm, New Delhi, Boston and Munich. This Sourcing Manager position will be supporting our team with sourcing projects on a strategic and operational level.
Scope of work will be global, regional as well as local, requiring procurement experience, relationship building, sell-in capabilities and sensitivity to local requirements. The individual taking on this challenge must possess a very high level of self-motivation/drive, persistency, resourcefulness and a willingness to facilitate change.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free