Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Coimbatore
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE – level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch – time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
- Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Python scripting with object-oriented programming skills (OOPS) is required.
- Hands-on experience with REST API methods.
- Knowledge of how to create virtual environments for Python applications
- Practical experience with static code analysis tools such as Pylint, pycodestyle, and others.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Prior experience in writing unit tests for Python applications.
- The ability to write clean code and put best practices into action.
- Fundamental working knowledge of Linux environments.
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, are required.
- Knowledge of CICD tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Groovy scripting is advantageous.
- Create Python scripts based on customer specifications.
- The ability to refactor and simplify existing Python scripts.
- Create Python modules to allow for code reuse.
- Using Jenkins, configure and implement the CICD pipeline.
- Ability to work well in a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems independently in a time-bound manner
Experieience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free