Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Purpose of the Job
As part of RSC data analytics team, the primary responsibility of this post is to review, analyse and report on data from the relevant Databases in order to support the business
Organisational Reporting: M&T Manager
Network & Links
Internal: Planning, Project team, Human Resources, IS&T, Competency, etc.
- Maintain the database and reporting tool
- Ensure data records
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting for each métier leader and at site / region levels
- Deep understanding of Excel macros. Knowledge of databases will be considered as an advantage.
- Communicate with various stakeholders and collate information
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience with data analysis duties
- Knowledge of the railway and ideally of the maintenance environment
- Knowledge of macro programming, scripting language
- Strong skills in Excel
- Experience with Qlik Sense/ Qlikview or any business analytics tool will be added advantage
- Comfortable with Python
- Detail conscious. Has the ability to consistently produce accurate, factual and detailed information
- Planning and Organisation skills. Plans to meet department objectives for reporting.
- Proactive – Willingness to think outside the box to develop new and improved methodology whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Has the ability to evaluate alternative ways of achieving objectives.
- Process orientated – Will work methodically to an agreed process to ensure quality of information is consistently good.
- Good Learning capabilities.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Database, Technology