Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
- Perform design and develop Enterprise Data and Analytics solutions. Meets business requirements and objectives by designing, developing, and implementing technology solutions. Writing secure, reusable and easily maintainable code that adheres to software development best practices
Support mission critical data platforms, applications and solutions by providing analysis, troubleshooting, investigating, and implementing solutions. Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentations.
- Optimizes data models and data platform integration and apply best practices. Identify opportunities to improve team efficiencies.
Provides a solution or recommendation to improve insights to address critical business questions. Collaborate and incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions as well as self-service solutions.
Collaborate with team members. Lead project or initiatives and make sure deadlines are met.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies. Maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ related field or equivalent technical training and work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience building data models and maintaining enterprise data warehouse solutions and hands-on experience developing reports, dashboards, scorecards and analytic solutions
- Must have strong understanding of data relationships and functional activities with ability to perform data queries (SQL) and ETL processes
- Minimum of 3 years of direct support and development experience in one the following domains:
- SQL database development, Microsoft Power BI or comparable toolset
- Experience in the sales and marketing aspects of the distribution industry a plus
- Flexibility to work on and learn various technologies a must
- Working in an environment with source code control (Git and CI/CD experience)
- Experience in data mining, big data, data lake, cloud-based database development
- Data science or predictive analysis experience is a huge plus
- PYTHON Experience
- Past experience working with Agile Software Development teams
- SNOWFLAKE cloud platform experience (Modeling, ETL)
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory experience
- SAP HANA / SAP Data Services
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
EEO Statement: Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Category: Information Technology
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free