Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Redmond, WA
We are looking for a Junior Program Manager with strong program/project management skill with excellent communication who can Lead cross functional project teams by developing work plans within guidelines and monitoring progress on project milestones.
- Understands program/project roadmap and key milestones regarding criticality, downstream impact if dates are missed and determines alternative/mitigating actions
- Coordinates the planning, management and execution of multiple related projects that are directed toward the same strategic objectives.
- Is familiar with and monitors all major project activities and escalates as appropriate
- Records and monitors program/project actual costs vs. program/project budget
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Partners with departmental leadership and key stakeholders to develop appropriate mitigation actions based on the program priorities.
- Able to influence decisions through effective communication methods.
- Interacts with program sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met.
- Understands how program decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
- Builds consensus among multiple project teams relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution
- Able to provide clear and reliable communications to internal teams, program stakeholders, external vendors, and customers.
- Able to use multiple media formats to effectively convey complex information and ideas. 16. Defines and understands the objectives and the scope of the program and is able to translate customer expectations and requirements
- Has the ability to manage resources toward common goals.
- Facilitates change through leadership.
- Motivates others through setting priorities and objectives.
- Brings creative ideas to the workplace and engages in effective brainstorming.
- Has good judgment regarding which creative ideas and suggestions can improve our business and implements identified solutions
- Defines and develops departmental level project/program policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency, product delivery and expense reduction in programs.
- Implements industry best practices and standards where applicable.
- strong scope, schedule and budget management, along with risk, issue and dependency management skill.
- strong project budget / financial management skill, someone who understands, resource allocation, how scope change can impact budget, hold the line in discussions to ensure the team understands budget impact of any decision
- Executive presence, someone who can present and facilitate discussions among senior leaders
- Holds stakeholder accountable and communicate clearly to all levels in the organization
Experience and Knowledge:
- 1-2 plus years of work experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Scrum certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required
About BrickRed Systems :
BrickRed Systems is a global leader in next-generation technology, consulting, and business process service company. We enable clients to navigate their digital transformation. BrickRed Systems delivers a range of consulting services to our clients across multiple industries around the world. Our practices employ highly skilled and experienced individuals with a client-centric passion for innovation and delivery excellence.
With ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certification and over a decade of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we harness the power of cognitive computing hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location