Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
- Support the adoption and implementation of the AISG Data Strategy to continue our data journey.
- Support the efforts to implement data capabilities of the AISG Data Strategy, especially data governance and data quality.
- Support cultural change to ensure data is viewed as a critical asset within the organization.
- Provide support to transform and liberate data to become a trusted accessible asset for the firm.
- Support establishing data health for the organization and driving overall improvement of data quality.
- Support the Data Office evolution to implement data best practices to establish data as an asset.
- Own and continue to evolve the data framework and key data artifacts.
- Contribute to data governance and data health work to support the objectives of the Data Governance Council.
- Contribute to the identification and shaping of continuous improvement opportunities and recommendations that drives data to better serve the rapidly-growing insurance solutions business.
- Contribute to the creation of cross functional partnerships to find opportunities to enhance our business processes front-to-back to improve our data supply chain.
- Continue to evolve the data reporting and self-service capabilities for our business domains and critical business functions.
- Provide data governance and data quality support to Data Transformations team within the Data Office
- Provide data governance and data quality support to strategic projects, business initiatives and operational changes.
- Contribute to the standard-setting for data governance and data quality within AISG and supporting business functions.
- Help formalize best data operating practices for adoption by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline, MBA and CFA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in financial or consulting industry.
- General experience working with complex data and analyzing data challenges.
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify and triage data issues and drive tactical and strategic solutions.
- Experience working with Data Reporting tools e.g. SQL and/or Power BI is a plus.
- Experience with supporting data strategies and data transformation programs within a fast-paced, dynamically growing organization.
- Experience in data governance and data-related process re-engineering and system transformation.
- Good knowledge of data-driven processes, products, technology, and controls.
- Some exposure to complex investment management infrastructure and landscape.
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments (e.g., fixed income, alternative investments, equities and derivatives).
- Strong communication and influencing skills with partners and peers at all levels of the organization.
The base salary range for this position is $94,500 to $115,000. This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on personal, team, and Firm performance. Compensation ranges are based on several factors including job function, level, and geographic location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed here.