Job Location: Cripple Creek, CO
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists in coordinating the direct marketing efforts, including but not limited to data mining, segmentation, distribution, follow-up, and reporting.
- Works with Food & Beverage, Hotel, Marketing, and Casino Operations to analyze and interpret data collected from the property’s CMS, PMS and POS systems.
- Understands basic processes and procedures for operating departments to identify areas of improvement based on performance metrics and guest feedback.
- Creates, manages and distributes ad hoc reports for various departments.
- Identifies and facilitates the correction of “bad data” in any of the property’s databases.
- Verifies the accuracy of newly created player’s club card accounts.
- Creates and validates pro/post-formas for all casino marketing-related promotions and events.
- Builds and validates the creation of casino marketing promotions in SYNKROS to assist the Marketing team.
- Enters data into appropriate databases/applications.
- Assists in providing excellent customer services to all guests through various activities when necessary. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all guests and employees.
- Complies with established security policies and procedures. Informs supervisor and/or security personnel/supervisor of any concerns.
- Within the realm of the responsibility of the job, maintains a clean and safe work environment. Performs duties in compliance with safety procedures, which includes use of safety equipment. Incumbents are responsible for following safety procedures, identifying unsafe practices or conditions and informing their supervisor or the Safety Committee of unsafe conditions, as directed.
- Performs all duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act, internal policies and procedures, and Colorado Limited Gaming Regulations.
- Performs other related duties, including special projects, as assigned. $45,000+ per year based on experience
- Experience in PowerBI required
- 2 – 3 years: Experience in the gaming, hospitality, and or customer service industries; Experience using SYNKROS or other Casino Management Systems; Basic understanding of SQL and/or other database programs all preferred. Casino experience preferred but not required.
Licenses & Certifications
- Gaming Permit/License