Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Python Backend Developer An Overview
Python developers are responsible for writing server-side web application logic. They typically develop back-end components, connect the application with third-party web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
Python Backend Developer – Roles and Responsibilities
As an efficient Python developer, he/she is supposed to perform certain defined roles and follow responsibilities to get the best of results. Here are the major ones, that any Python developer is supposed to follow:
Strong knowledge of object-oriented and parallel programming techniques
* Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
* Exposure with building REST APIs using Python and framework such as Flask, Django
* Should be able to write unit and integration test cases using pytest.
* Should understand CI/CD process and tools like Jenkins * Should have good analytical skills, also should have learning attitude
* Should understand design concepts and have proven experience in designing software.
* Understand business and product requirements and break it down into technical deliverables
* Discuss feasibility, technical solutions with the team * A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks.
* Low Level Technical Design documentation
* Perform code review, ensure good programming practices are followed
* Troubleshooting the problems faced by team members * Coordinating with front-end developers.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills * Root Cause analysis of the issues.
Python Developer Skills
Hands-on experience on Python Web framework using Flask, Django
* Code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, DevOps, Performance Testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha
* Hands-on experience and good understanding of SQL queries using MySQL/SQLite.
* Writing effective and scalable Python codes
* Designing and implementing robust applications
* Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high availability
* Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
* Implementing security and data protection
* Working knowledge on Data Visualization/Monitoring/Reporting tools like Grafana, Tableau etc.
3-4 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)