Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
• Crafting and automating reports to help businesses derive actionable insights.
• Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data.
• Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation and more.
• Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development, release and adoption process.
• Troubleshooting any gaps, inconsistencies and discrepancies in data to make sure we work with accurate information.
• Creating and working towards creating a data centric culture at MoneyOnClick.
• 1+ years of experience doing either quantitative analysis for a technology company or management consulting firm.
• Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
• Ability to work independently at times with minimal guidance and ambiguous data to create actionable insights.
• Strong communication skills to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and experience using SQL with quantitative data.
• Strong knowledge of working on Excels and Macros.
• Programming experience in Python and/or R will be a bonus.
• Prior understanding of business centric measurement (conversions/retention, funnels, user journeys) will be a big plus.
• Experience in fintech will be a plus