Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Durham, NC
We are currently sourcing for a Systems Analyst to work in Durham, NC or Westlake, TX!
As a part of the business/system analysis chapter area, you will work in partnership with chapter leaders and members as a contributor in a self-contained squad, delivering new and evolving products and services.
Do you want to make a difference in our customers’ lives and be joining a highly collective, multi-functional team committed to improving the value of our product platform within Fidelity’s Brokerage Operations and Technology (FBOT) business unit? We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst who will be responsible for eliciting and understanding business requirements and understanding of all the components of our applications while partnering with colleagues to efficiently communicate the business goal. You will assist in leading initiatives with a diverse scope and will act as the main interface between end users, product management, and the information technology organization. You are enthused to understand the challenges users experience on an ongoing basis, including, their end to end workflows and general work environment. You have strong analytical skills, an understanding of technology and how it is used, financial markets and securities, and leadership skills needed to influence a matrixed project team!
In Addition, You Will
- Lead and facilitate the process of gathering of business requirements through interviewing or conducting group requirements session and generate detailed business requirements/stories
- Break down sophisticated business problems by understanding the business needs, crafting understanding of how digital solutions may meet those needs
- Demonstrate the ability to understand a program level of work and influences and understands the priority of the components to complete the program
- Analyze and detail current workflows, find opportunities to meet project objectives, and make recommendations for future approaches
- Develop user definitions, use cases and workflow diagrams to illustrate business problems
The Expertise You Have And The Skills You Bring
- Professional experience as a Systems Analyst for software solutions
- Proven experience researching, optimizing, developing, and authoring solution requirements, user stories, and specifications for moderate to complex software systems
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and programming in general
- Solid understanding and experience with complex relational database schemas and SQL management tools
- Experience working with REST, SOAP, JSON, Splunk and APIs
- Agile development methodologies
- Deep knowledge of scrum tools Jira. AgileCraft experience desirable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or related technology team
- Practical application of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) as defined by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Deep understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and experience implementing projects using them
- Consistent experience in brokerage/ financial services industry
- Self-starter who is confident, independent and can work without close supervision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to facilitate diverse groups of people to move towards solutions while influencing key decision makers based on analysis findings
- Ability to network and maintain relationships across multiple groups
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite of Office products, Visio, and scrum tools such as JIRA, Mural and MS Teams.