Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Albany, NY
Purpose – Connecting people to their chosen supports to live a healthy and meaningful life.
Vision – We see a world that is accepting, inclusive, and promotes positive health for all individuals with intellectual and /or developmental Disabilities (I/DD).
Mission – Our mission is twofold: to provide compassionate, skilled person-centered care planning that includes a holistic approach to health and wellness, and to advocate for a disability inclusive world.
- Committed – We are committed to developing successful employees across the organization so members and families can receive high-quality supports.
- Compassionate – We are compassionate about creating open, honest relationships through collaboration, active listening, and showing empathy for others.
- Connected – We are connected to each other through a sense of belonging that enriches the work environment and shapes a positive experience for members and families.
- Proficient use of SQL, Data Visualization tools (such as Power BI), statistical analysis applications, Excel, and other methods for exploratory and formal reporting.
- Manage the design and development of innovative analyses to support prioritized member outcomes, business/operational needs, and other ad-hoc hypotheses using SQL, Power BI, Excel, and similar programs.
- Effectively retrieve and process data across multiple information systems to conduct the necessary analysis to communicate accurate findings, relevant insights, and comprehensive reports
- Help create an organizational culture of data literacy and competency through suggestive consultation and scrutiny of reporting asks and project requirements.
- Provide analytical review of report requirements and specifications
- Design, develop, monitor, and update reports for scheduled and ad-hoc requests from management, team members, and other stakeholders
- Produce documentation of report methodologies
- Must be able to translate and validate critical findings to management, team members, and other stakeholders through data visualization and face-to-face engagement
- Collaborate with CDNY/PHP internal and external teams, such as partnered providers, NYSDOH, OPWDD, and any other qualified entities to identify, develop, refine, and validate data specifications and analyses related to CDNY/PHP service provisions and/or CDNY/PHP Quality Management Plans.
- Participate in Partnership Solutions, CDNY, and/or PHP internal committees and workgroups.
- Meet all training requirements on time.
- Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- Intermediate expertise with SQL (CTEs, Stored Procedures, Tally Tables, etc.) is required
- Minimum of two years professional experience with data programming or analysis is required.
Minimum of three years of experience with any combination of the following skills is preferred:
- Experience with programming languages (i.e., SQL, R, Python, C#)
- Reporting mechanisms (i.e., Power BI, Tableau, SSRS) and quality assurance processes
- Data mining techniques and statistical methodologies
- Willingness to develop, explore, use other software applications necessary to assist in data reporting is required
Care Design NY and Partnership Solutions provide equal employment opportunities to all. We celebrate the qualities that make each of us unique and greatly value how they enrich the work we do. As such, we welcome candidates of color, candidates who identify as gender diverse, neurodiverse candidates, and candidates of all ages with diverse lived experiences and perspectives to apply.