Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
As an Associate Engineer for DCR Automation team supporting Automation Activities across the Designing, Checking and the Releasing Divisions, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute towards applications and solutions that deliver our customers superior performance, durability, reliability, quality to meet global requirements and reduce manual efforts. In this engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers, and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing the Agile methodology, use your strong technical expertise to implement new software and features.
- Design, develop and implement key applications and features for engine and machine product development.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Work directly on complex application technical problem identification and resolution
- Collaborate with peer organizations across the enterprise to help our team meet deliverables.
- Participate in project initiation meetings, understand the scope and share estimation on project completion date
- Work with various teams to ensure timely delivery of projects with expected quality level.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship within the team and other teams
- Responsible to work with engineering suppliers to get the work done with expected quality and velocity.
- Address all customer issues promptly and propose process / product improvements
- Strong experience working with Python, Django, Flask and Client server technology-based applications.
- Excellent grasp on basic and advance Data Structures and Algorithms
- Databases – Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Snowflake (Preferable AWS RDS and Snowflake)
- Developing RESTful services with flask, Gunicorn and nginx combination
- Strong grasp of modern software development concepts such as OOPS, LEAN principals
- Strong architecture, design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Agile/SCRUM software development process/Scrum master experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (or equivalent) in CSE/IT from a recognized Engineering College.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers
- Minimum 5-7 Years of relevant experience in C# Development
- Proficiency in HTML5, Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Prior Work Experience in Azure DevOps, Aws, Lambda, S3, SharePoint
- Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers from different geographical locations
Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .