Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Positions within Citi’s Global Consumer Risk Management Modeling Utility for data, technology management, technology compliance, and programming support for U.S. and international portfolios.
- Technical point of contact for user community of analytic platforms hosted on 3rd party environments. Responsibilities will include reporting & tracking technical issues, coordinating outages, and programming support as needed
- Support testing and acquisition of new software tools. Maintain software license inventory and liaise with software vendors for version upgrades and technical issues.
- Develop and maintain standardized model characteristic code libraries in Python or SAS coding language
- Technology Compliance management and assurance, including Risk/Control tracing across model lifecycle and business units
- Develop and maintain internal service provider agreement and cross border data clearance inventory.
- Ensure timely completion of governance controls
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including country/region’s business stakeholders, model development, model governance, model implementation, compliance, and technology teams
- 7+ YEARS programming experience
- Intermediate programming skills in Python, with at least 3 years on-the-job experience
- Understanding of Big Data Platforms is a plus
- Strong communication skills to present technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to influence others in technical matters.
- Expected to manage own projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Able to work on multiple & concurrent projects
- SAS coding language experience is a plus.
- R programming experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to present technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences. Must have ability to break down information in a systematic and communicable manner, along with ability to influence others in technical matters.
- Must be attentive to detail, as well as have strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Understanding of model development processes (regression, time series, decision tree, linear/nonlinear optimization etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in multiple time zones and be a strong team player.
- Able to work on multiple & concurrent projects.
- Sharepoint Designer, Java, SQL, or Teradata experiences are a plus.
- Big Data, Hadoop, or machine learning tool knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Engineering, or comparable technical field.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO is the Law poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting