Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- The Business Analytics Manager position will be a key part of CBRE s Business Analytics Team where they will join experienced analysts, data scientists, and information technology professionals executing real estate business intelligence projects for CBRE s clients.
- Projects will be focused on data integration, warehousing, modeling, and visualization to optimize client portfolio operations across CBRE s Advisory Transaction Services
- The Manager will help lead the Customer Success team post-delivery of initial projects by offering ongoing support to internal and external stakeholders. The Customer Success team focuses on maintaining and enhancing our business intelligence products.
- The Manager position will be responsible for overseeing all project work by the analysts, implementing the proper technical solution, and ensuring completion of deliverables in a timely manner.
- This person will work closely with senior management to ensure overall project progress and client satisfaction. The Manager works closely with our clients, the analysts, and the database technical team to create our business intelligence solution: automate data collection from source operational systems, aggregate and standardize the information in a data warehouse, and develop Tableau dashboards that leverage the warehouse to generate meaningful client insights.
- The Manager position may be responsible for executing projects by him/herself. In collaboration with CBRE colleagues and clients, s/he will define business requirements, support collection of data requirements, collaborate with the technical team for the automation of data ingestion and integration, design and develop visualizations, and present results to clients.
- This position is expected to act as a primary contact for fewer projects than a dedicated analyst to focus on team management.
- The ideal candidate possesses a broad skill set. Required skills include advanced project and team management, strong client-facing communications, and experience in data modeling and data visualization.
- Experience in the corporate real estate industry is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns tasks and responsibilities, while providing technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Performs both technical lead and project manager responsibilities to uphold timely completion of team projects and deliverables
- Meticulously reviews the team s client deliverables to ensure the superior quality required to drive optimal client outcomes
- Proactively manages client accounts, including regular touch-base communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Leads live product demos for internal and external audiences
- Collects key financial and real estate portfolio data from clients
- Tracks account solutions to ensure products are up to date and operational
- Manages and completes all account team requests within an acceptable timeline
- Creates, maintains, and optimizes creative data visualizations and dashboards (primarily in Tableau) to derive actionable intelligence
- Implements and maintains key processes to be followed by the team and other strategic activities for specific engagements and clients as required
- Readily navigates relational databases with proficient knowledge of SQL
- Possesses the required technical qualifications listed below
- Proficient in PostgreSQL and knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of nancial terms and principles
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of R, Python, or Jira a plus
- Working knowledge of real estate principles a plus