Job Location: New Delhi
Works with both internal and external stakeholders to maximize the value clients receive from the Value Analytics product suite through supporting the core product and engaging with customers in a consulting capacity. Utilizes value-based payment subject matter experience, understanding of product methodology, a proclivity for data analytics, as well as a collaborative work approach to supplement the traditional products being offered. The organization relies on this position for the integrity and accuracy of analyses, projections, savings estimates, insights, and a general expertise surrounding the data produced by the Value Analytics business unit.
- Serve as a point of contact for questions about the Risk Manager product / Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) data / and other quality metrics, how they integrate with other products, and what clients should do to get the most value out of CHC quality data
- Responsible for developing value driven solution recommendations tailored to the specific customer needs as defined in a Statement of Work. Examples include: Providing guidance for clients setting up a new Value Based Payment (VBP) program, identifying the optimal type of program, where to start, what to focus on, who to contract with, etc
- Query a variety of data sources to identify patterns and unanticipated trends/patterns in the data
- Visualize data in a way that makes it easy for others to understand the business problem / solution
- Explain methodology concepts to clients such as provider hierarchies, primary care physician attribution, etc
- Partner with Product, Product Strategy, Client Services, and Account Management for the solution enhancement process with information sharing of client experience and knowledge to drive value driven enhancements
- Outline for clients where and how they should be using quality data, important industry wide trends, what type of Key Performance Indicators they can integrate into their existing reporting
- Presenting recommended approach to strategic development of value-based program, explaining methodology, and being a point of contact for external clients on consulting engagements
Educating others on methodology and approaches to quantitative analysis, which require excellent communication skills and a willingness to train others
- Optimize existing processes
- Develop new and effective ways of communicating opportunities/insights to clients
- Innovate the approach to weaving a narrative with data to solve business problems
- Self-starter: able to interpret requests and develop a plan with minimal guidance
- Creative problem solver: if primary plan ends up not working, capable of coming up with a secondary and tertiary plan
- Excellent technical skills, including but not limited to: SQL, Apache Superset, Tableau, and a variety of other Database Management Systems
- Capable of formatting and presenting data and visualizations, either in a formal presentation (PPT) or in an ad hoc manner
- Sound written and interpersonal communication skills, ability to translate complex methodology to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Health Care Claims Data experience (working with or exposure to claims data)
- Ability to collect, manage, analyze, and interpret quantitative data
- Self-sufficient with regard to standard computer desktop tools and general office software knowledge; additional computer skills/tools a plus
- Demonstrated ability to independently learn new technical skills (e.g., Spotfire, Python, R)
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- BS in health administration, nursing, or related clinical field
- 4 years of health care quality or data analysis experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 or more years of experience working in Value Based Payment Programs / Bundled Payment Programs / Total Cost of Care Programs / etc
- CPHQ Certification
- MS in the health field
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.