Job Location: Mumbai
This role will lead analytics solutioning, design, build and implementation for custom reporting and analytics as per client needs, working closely with Transunion CIBIL’s Sales and Consulting teams. S/he should be able to understand business needs, translate them to analytical requirements, build an appropriate solution, and present results back to client teams at suitable levels for consumption. To such ends, the individual needs to work collaboratively with product / technology/ operations teams.
- Lead client meetings to understand their requirements and ensure delivery of the right analytics solution in a timely manner
- Build strong relationships with clients as well as internal stakeholders to generate more demand
- Manage vendor and/or other team members to deliver high quality outputs in a collaborative manner
- Implement and follow best practices with respect to coding standards and documentation
- Proactively look for opportunities to increase efficiencies through automation, where applicable
- Develop individual client strategies and collaborate with both internal and client resources to ensure the implementation of approved strategies
- Demonstrate team leading capabilities and self-driven initiatives to learn new techniques/technologies to stay ahead of the curve
- Any Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in this field if the role holder does not have a degree in technical stream
- 5 – 8 years of experience
- Expertise in tools and technologies like Sql, R, Spark, Hive, Tableau etc.
- Team management experience
Consultant, Data Science and Analytics