Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be working in a cross-functional team, using agile methodologies to build cloud native applications for the financial services industry. We are looking for true team players who can work beyond their specialty to help the team deliver.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Participate and contribute on all team activities such as Pair Programming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Develop server less backend components using Python
- Develop APIs using Python
- Develop database objects to be used for data persistence
- Testing: Design and implement unit, integration, systems, performance and load testing
- Stay current on emerging technologies and be able to match them to a Citco need when required
REQUIRED SKILLSETS MUST HAVE
- Highly proficient in Python language and hands-on skill operating in Linux & Windows.
- Experience working on Agile teams
- Must be self-motivated and driven, with strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with server less technologies such as AWS Lambda
- Exposure TO AWS services such as S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, IAM, CFN is an asset
- Experience in PostgreSQL and JSON processing
- Knowledge of financial industry, specially accounting / general ledger will be preferred.
- Awareness of continuous integration & continuous deployment (CICD) pipelines
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or equivalent OR
- Masters in Computer Application or equivalent
- AWS Associate / Professional Certificate is an advantage
- Any Certification pertaining to Data Science and / or Python is recommended
- 12-15 months of Working experience with a reputed IT company
- Hands-on experience on a python project