Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Fixed Income Content team is responsible for collection, maintenance, analysis and dissemination of high-quality information. The profile pertains to research and sourcing of entity level information, Terms & Conditions and Ratings data for fixed income securities from various sources and updating the same to a common database. Fixed Income group handles different bond asset classes like Eurobonds, Corporate Bonds, Treasury Auctions, Medium Term Notes, Agency bonds, Certificate of Deposits etc. This also includes maintenance of dynamic and scheduled information on the database which supports data across Refinitiv products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process and maintain data/information accurately and in a timely manner onto Refinitiv databases using financial and technical knowledge
- Take responsibility for data quality, timeliness and completeness, this includes root cause analyses of recurring issues.
- Respond to data queries from both internal and external clients by taking complete ownership for the queries
- Research new and review existing sources to ensure that quality, timeliness and automation are improved.
- Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries/data quality control and seek efficiencies in work practices to achieve automation where possible.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Build knowledge of financial regulations, market practices in relevant markets and monitor market events in order to anticipate the changes.
- Understand Refinitiv products to provide a higher degree of service and accurate data to the client.
- Support specific projects and data enhancements.
- Daily update of reports/trackers/production reports.
Required Skills (Must have):
- Good knowledge/understanding of Fixed Income instruments such as Notes, Debentures, Bonds etc.
- Strong interest in Fixed Income market data.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work under the pressure of strict deadlines.
- Well versed with MS-Office applications especially MS-Excel, Macros and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in different shifts (including night shifts).
- Possessing computer languages such as Python/R/Java is an added advantage.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this
carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained,
your rights and how to contact us as a data subject
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free