Job Location: Miami, FL
LATAM ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process) Model Management lead will be responsible to provide oversight on 10+ ICAAP ICAAP Finance Modelling production activities across LATAM. S/he will set the standards to enhance existing processes and controls, base and stress models including automation. The ICAAP Model Management is a new one so we are looking for a candidate with the drive to start something new.
- Provide support to create robust ICAAP Modelling processes. Be part of the team creating standardized processes across the LATAM Region
- Oversee Finance model development, validation, and maintenance
- Lead the development/enhancement initiatives to identify and document requirements in adherence to internal Citi’s Model Risk Management policy
- Develop process controls to ensure data quality, usability, and traceability
- Ensure team members are properly trained and coached.
- Keep close contact with stakeholders including risk teams, legal entity senior management and finance teams, regional management and internal audit to ensure regulatory requirements are well understood and met timely and strategic implementations and remediation efforts and audits are supported.
- Bring new ideas to the table for the benefit of Citi and propose implementation solutions
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of finance / risk experience, with sufficient experience in ICAAP and knowledge of ICAAP components
- Quantitative/statistical analysis and/or modelling
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of general-purpose programming languages (e.g., R/Python) and business analytics software (Tableau, Knime, PowerBI) tools
- Robust knowledge and understanding of a variety of model development and validation testing techniques
- Ability to influence and lead people across cultures at all levels using sound judgment and successful execution, understanding how to operate effectively across diverse businesses
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Financial Planning & Analysis
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.