Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale global Sales Organization
- 7+ years of experience using BI tools, CRM software, and excel.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience developing advanced production dashboards in Tableau
Would you like to be part of a new team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and organizations around the world. Increasingly, these companies are looking at AWS not just as a technology provider, but as a strategic partner that can speed their ability to innovate in the fast and ever-changing digital economy. AWS is leading the shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver our partner strategy. There’s never been a better time to join our growing partner team!
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who will be responsible for working on key partner strategy initiatives focused around vertical industries. You will work cross-functionally with AWS teams and partners around the world to support and accelerate growth. This will be through collaboration and coordination with Business Operations Leaders, Global Partner Program Leaders, and Industry Leaders. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in the incredibly fast-growing AWS Partner Team.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Develop data requirements for the Industry Strategy team in alignment with program and partner teams.
- Develop data processes (data definitions, data documentation, etc.)
- Manage the development of data visualizations/dashboards.
- Lead user testing efforts.
- Develop production level Tableau dashboards and analyze complex data sets to identify trends that are actionable.
- Develop metrics and reports.
- Coordinate with corporate teams to influence the roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
About the team
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company.
- MBA with concentration in Business or Finance
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Motivated self-starter who is proactive and action-oriented
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization that can scale quickly
- Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit the US Disability Accommodations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $162,700 – $220,200/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free