Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
The Testing Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Conducts initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach. Responsibilities may also include software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts a variety of tests and analyses to ensure that systems and or applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements to develop test plans, test cases and scripts.
- Works complex testing assignments.
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Identifies defects and recommends appropriate course of action; performs root cause analyses.
- Coordinates multiple testers and testing activities within a project.
- Retests after corrections are made to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents, evaluates and researches test results for future replication.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements to enhance testing strategies.
- Interfaces with development teams if clarification is needed on requirements or to convey test results.
- Exhibits good understanding of concepts and principles in own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires basic understanding of how own area integrates within IT testing to achieve objectives.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information.
- Participate in test strategy meetings,
- Has direct impact on the team and closely related teams by ensuring the quality of the tasks services information provided by self and others.
- Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Requires sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience of Testing within Financial Service industry
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies Knowledge of Quality Process Knowledge of relevant operating systems, languages and database tools Knowledge of defect tracking systems and processes; including change management Knowledge of automated regression testing tools.
- Requires methodical approach to testing and problem solving.
- Specific software languages will be dependent of area of business
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
SST Intermediate Tester – Data & Digital
About the Role
Clarity Workflow Oversight is a central tool to support clients with oversight of Citi services and transparency of operational activity. The tool provides oversight of processes and visibility of exceptions across all your services through near real-time status updates, exception details and analysis, daily monitoring, regular reporting and auditability, integrated query management and KPIs and MIS.
The QA Team is looking for an experienced Tester to join the team, to scale the global quality program. We require a passionate and experienced individual who is keen to be integral to the success of this team.
- Execution of manual testing for both new functionality and regression testing.
- Contribute to regression test growth – including buildout of F2B with partner applications to reduce time to market.
- Ensure high-quality test artefacts and audit-readiness at all times.
- Adhere to and implement QA organisation standardisation initiatives.
- Active participation in QA transformation, contributing to initiatives and innovation.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 5+ years of testing and quality assurance experience delivering high-quality products and a thorough understanding of the full software development and testing lifecycle.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and investigation skills. Ability to understand the bigger picture.
Experienced in working as part of a virtual global team.
- Experience with manual testing for enterprise applications following iterative or agile methodologies (functional and data testing).
- Experience with database concepts like SQL and MongoDB, and Excel for data analysis.
- Experience of API testing.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, English-language required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and deliver under pressure.
- Financial services domain knowledge. (Beneficial)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- ISTQB certified
- Agile/Scrum certified (Beneficial)
What Citi has to offer
- Competitive salary & social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks – our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting