Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Private Banking Division
As a member of City National’s Private Banking group, you will help deliver tailored financial solutions to high- and ultra-high-net-worth families, select professional services firms and select nonprofits. Exceptional, customized service and integrated solutions and strategies, investment management, trust and wealth planning set this team apart.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Assist with front-end quality control of client and loan information in Loan Accounting Systems, maintenance of loan level data quality checks, data validation and data reconciliation between source documents and systems of record.
- Ensure accountability and ownership of the data quality for all data attributes and elements including pipeline submissions and boarded loans.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s regulatory data governance policies, standards and operational procedures.
- Under direction of the Data Steward, review and validate data attributes and elements within the data templates provided by the Data Governance and Data Management teams.
- Provide Business Unit support to remediate all Fed Edit Check failures, missing financial data and remediation action plans to ensure that corrective actions are appropriate, properly documented and achievable, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work on cross business and technology data programs initiatives to improve reporting and future state initiatives.
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the financial services industry required.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working with business financial statement spreads, and loan documentation required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines.
- Strong process skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with knowledge of vlook-up, pivot tables and logic statements
- Ability to work independently with light to moderate supervision in various areas of responsibility.
- To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled