Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Banking and Investment Services Division
Banking and Investment Services plays an integral role in leading the strategic vision and execution of all banking operations. Our servicing and operations professionals partner closely with all of our lines of business to carry out critical functions, including client/deposit servicing, contact center operations, payments processing, and trade and lending operations, while identifying and mitigating risk throughout the organization. Servicing and operations professionals seek to transform and define an integrated support model through automation and cutting-edge digital technologies, to deliver an excellent experience for our clients and businesses.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop & maintains project tracking including status updates to stakeholders
- Review and research current state processes; recommends enhancement, modernization and/or automation
- Partner with lines of business and technology teams to make recommendations for future state
- Become the business subject matter expert, experienced in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Participate in process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Ownership of business readiness activities
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Develops and supports the delivery of information to assist tactical and strategic programs
- Designs scalable business systems, supports implementation
- Establishes tracking metrics and standards documentation for adoption and audit
- Coordinate and obtain access to data and identify technical resources for project support
- This individual will be looked upon to proactively troubleshoot for the best solution given the strategic direction of the division
Banking & Invest Services
- Addendum for Enterprise Transformation:
- Serve as the business expert for business process enhancement and transformation
- Responsible for process functionality with close attention data governance.
- Perform system administrative, configuration & reporting functions.
- Addendum for Ops Administration:
- Serve as the business systems expert in application and system interface support
- Be responsible for all testing system implementations, updates and enhancements required for the department’s operations units
- Work directly with Technical Support, Vendors, and user departments to resolve any processing issues or system outages
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking operations environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data architecture, governance and in writing business and / or system requirements and business / finance analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing projects
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills
- Prior banking experience and extensive experience of process analysis and design
- Thorough knowledge of Agile methodology preferred
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independently evaluates business systems needs and requirements and recommends and implements solutions
- Works on high priority projects where business problems are complex or unique
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment requiring more in-depth knowledge using generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled