Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Marketing Product and Digital Division
As a member of our Marketing, Product and Digital team, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support CNB’s Salesforce users by troubleshooting inquiries, logging & tracking issues and assisting in triaging situations
- Support the existing Salesforce COE Agile process of prioritization of user stories across multiple business processes and stakeholders
- Understand cross-functional impacts of business requirements to configuration, process, workflow and reporting, and incorporate into user support interactions
- Perform and / or coordinate UAT testing; work with SFDC COE business and technical teams on defect remediation
- Serve as a point of contact from the SFDC COE team for day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform users: answer questions; help with access and usage requests and needs; identify issues and work with the appropriate parties on remediation
- Help design and execute a broader support model, inclusive of self-service materials/capabilities, in coordination with the SFDC COE roadmap
- Help maintain and improve knowledge base & training material accessible by support team and business users to minimize cases and avoid repeat issue escalation
- Help to create and maintain custom reports and dashboards for various teams
- All other appropriate duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years Microsoft Office experience
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of business/data analytics experience (school experience accepted)
Skills and Knowledge
- To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled