Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Omaha, NE
About the Company:
City+Ventures is a premier development and investment company focused on building companies and communities. With Omaha roots but regional and national assets, City+Ventures owns and operates a wide array of businesses, including automotive dealerships; carwashes; a private jet management and charter company; real estate management; and construction-related businesses, in addition to holding a real estate portfolio. In August 2020, City+Ventures’ proven track record of reinvention and financial success earned it the No. 71 spot on the Inc. 5000 Company list.
City+Ventures is seeking a Data Analyst intern to support our Data team. During this program, you will tackle projects with the opportunity to make a real impact on our company.
Job Duties May Include:
- Analytics of Datasets
- Data Modeling
- Dashboards and Data Visualization
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Preferred majors: Computer Science, Data Science, Business Intelligence and Analytics or relatable major
- Prefer someone entering their Junior or Senior Year
- Strong level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Coding ability or desire to learn (Python and SQL)
- Should possess technical aptitude, ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Must be able to pass certain background requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
City+Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.