Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Position : Data Engineer – Big Data
Location : Open for Pan India(Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR)
Looking for Immediate Joiner only
Key words : SQL, PySpark, Performance Tuning, Python
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Defines company data assets (data models), spark, sparkSQL, and hiveSQL jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of work experience
- Strong experience in SQL ( include complex SQL query , SQL performance tuning , Index , Lock )
- Strong experience in PySpark and Ability to build data products using pure Python.
- Strong experience in Spark/SQL performance turning.
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling