Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Provide ongoing support of the environment by developing processes and executing object migrations, and performance monitoring.
- Designs, develops and supports application solutions with focus on Teradata business and analytics solutions.
- Analyse and Implement compression methods.
- Design, build and maintain the physical Teradata data structures to support business requirements.
- Review the database interaction of each application interacting with Teradata.
- Support application teams related to database application development Monitor database and periodic performance tuning. Monitor/Maintain System Health Check (Viewpoint)
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient in Teradata & FSLDM (Financial Services Logical Data Model)
- Expertise to review database interaction of each application interacting with Teradata.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications