Job Location: Chicago, IL
Who We Are
We are change agents. We are inspired technologists. We are unlike any other technology consulting firm. Our team fearlessly challenges the status quo, relentlessly pursues what’s next and pushes the limits of what’s possible. A Microsoft Gold Partner and multiple time Partner of the Year award recipient, Concurrency is renowned for its ability to turn unmatched technology expertise into client outcomes. Have we inspired the technologist in you? Come be a change agent at Concurrency.
Who We’re Looking For*
We’re excited to add an Associate Data Scientist to our Data & AI team. In this role, you’ll work with a team of customer-focused professionals who are committed to delivering end-to-end digital transformation. You’ll demonstrate strong technical competence and business acumen through engaging in technology and artificial intelligence to solve real business problems.
What You’ll Do
- Understand client needs as it relates to presently available data
- Use Big Data tools (Databricks, Spark, Azure, SQL, R, Python) to carry out various analyses
- Machine learning model deployment for training and productionalization
- Leverage external data sources and APIs to discover interesting trends
- Build machine learning models from development through simulation, testing, and validation
- Integrate application-specific machine learning models
- Determine compute needs for a productized machine learning model
- Leverage services such as Cognitive Services when applicable
What You’ll Need
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Statistics or a related field
- Proficient in Machine Learning and forecasting
- Demonstrable experience of applied Machine Learning or Data Science techniques
- Proven experience in data science tool-space, data analysis, data preparation, data verification, and software development concepts.
- Exposure to Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau, or Qlikview
- Knowledge of databases, and data warehouse structures
- Clear and fluent communicator, with an ability to discuss project details with users, communicate status, and present Demos or Proof of Concepts
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time as well as development and production support
What Will Set You Apart
- Basic exposure to cloud solution architectures
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time