Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Proven experience of working in and delivering enterprise solutions built on at least one of the major cloud providers like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Proven technology champion in working with relational, Data warehouses databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases. Experience/Knowledge in working with NoSQL databases and can create E2E pipelines.
- Highly Experienced in building and optimizing complex queries. Good with manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Proven Experience in working the data engineering technologies and ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks Delta Live Table, Azure SQL, Key Vault, Azure Synapse, Power BI. Your experience in handling big data sets and big data technologies will be an asset.
- Proven champion with in-depth knowledge of the scripting languages: Python, SQL, Spark-SQL/ PySpark.
- Practical knowledge of Kafka to build real-time streaming data pipelines and applications that adapt to the data streams.
- Very Good understanding in Data Foundation initiatives, like Modelling, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Data Maturity Assessments and Data Strategy in support of the key business stakeholders.
- Be self-motivated, innovative, and very good in taking up new initiatives and driving them to closure.
- Communicate skillfully with both technical developers, architects, and business stake holders.
- Understand well- data foundation initiatives like data modelling, data quality, data governance, data maturity assessments and data strategy in support of the key business stake holders.
- Work with source control technologies (such as GITHUB, Azure DevOps )