Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Monitoring the required number of calls and giving accurate feedback to the CCE s.
- Implement key initiatives for process improvement
- Constant updating of call center core processes
- Data Analysis Strong Analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions from data (Error Analysis and Root Cause Analysis for process deviations)
- Provide data inputs to internal stakeholders
- Flexibility and Availability for any ad-hoc business requirement
- Ensure Confidentiality, Availability, and Integrity of Data
- Establish controls on Transaction Processing aiming for a Zero Compliance Defect Output
- Understand customer expectations and build in the required changes in the processes
- Collecting data and creating reports that would provide Daily operational feedback to the client on the operations.
- To take calls as per business requirements and as part of process compliance
- To appear for internal and external knowledge tests on a regular basis
- Familiarize Adhere to TBSSL s information security quality policies and standards that relate to one s work.
- Protecting the confidentiality and integrity of information (client/business related) used in course of work at all time including but not limited to user ids passwords.
- Awareness of access rights to information information systems.
- Reporting information security incidents including but not limited to suspected viruses immediately.
- Ensure that critical data in the folders where it can be backed up same is informed to Technology
- Being a team player with a very pro-active approach.
- The incumbent should have excellent analytical, problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
- Deep domain process / domain knowledge with ability to interpret scenarios in respect of process compliance based on facts and data.
- 1 + years of experience in the domain
- Expertise in MS tools is a must (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good Knowledge of Audit and Evaluation function
- Analytical bent of mind
- Ability to handle pressure and a natural go getter
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English)
- Work independently