Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Houston, TX
IT Business Analyst
About the Company and Opportunity: IT Business Analyst
- Our client is a stable, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years!
- Massive organization with plenty of room to grow your career.
Why work here: IT Business Analyst
- This company boast a professional environment working with an exceptional and very talented team.
- Great opportunity to work for a firm that abides by their mission statement of being committed to excellence, customer service and integrity.
- Flexible Hybrid schedule!
Overview of the IT Business Analyst role:
- The IT Business Analyst will support both IT and business technology initiatives. This position will work closely with the Product and Project Managers and will be responsible for providing business analyst support through the elicitation of scope and requirements from cross-functional stakeholders to deliver new features and capabilities that drive the business forward.
- Partner with Product Management to execute on the product roadmap by working with cross-functional teams to capture business requirements and create supporting artifacts.
- Provide business analyst support for large transformational projects through activities such as requirements workshops, process mapping exercises, and gap analysis.
- Partner with User Acceptance Testers to ensure the delivered product meets the business objectives and launch criteria.
Preferred Qualifications for the IT Business Analyst
- College degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 years of experience working in an agile delivery framework.
- Agile/SCRUM certification preferred.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or similar tools preferred.
- Experience working in agile delivery models preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI and Power Apps experience preferred.
- Advertisement -
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free