Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
**On-site Scottsdale AZ**
A CVS Data Center Technical Analyst:
- Plans, designs, develops, implements and administers integrated systems management and services support for the management of host, distributed and network resources, applications and computing operations.
- Establishes, develops and maintains the tools, process and procedures used to manage the enterprise computing environment or changes to that environment.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities to improve computing availability, reliability, efficiency, performance and overall service within the enterprise computing environment.
- Team member to identify, communicate, and document new processes and procedures resulting from integrated systems management and services support changes within the computing environment.
- Maintains a high level of commitment and focus on customer requirements, presents new products and their usage to appropriate customer groups, targeting all communications accordingly.
- Manages the introduction of technological, organizational, procedural or application change as it relates to integrated systems management and services support within the computing environment.
- Provide special support and project activities to service customer needs and/or enhance procedures, workflow and new products.
- Analyzes and assesses changes to processes, organization, or infrastructure, as well as new or upgraded technology or products and implements appropriate integrated systems management and services solutions.
- Provides tool and product training support as required to appropriate customer groups. Also develops specialized training material.
- Identifies, resolves and manages problems and escalates to management as defined in unit guidelines.
- Provides training, support and technical guidance to team members, as necessary.
Hours: Monday -Friday 8am -5pm (with a rotational late night on Friday for maintenance and changes)
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 5+ years of experience in data center equipment and cable installation, with detailed knowledge of cable types and options
- 5+ years of experience with data center facilities including power, space, and cooling
- 10+ years of experience in data center equipment and cable installation, with detailed knowledge of cable types and options
- 10+ years of experience with data center facilities including power, space, and cooling
- High School Diploma or GED that is Advanced degree or commensurate job experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.