Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Ref #: 18080
How you’ll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
- Translate Product Owner / Product Manager visions into meaningful Epics and Stories so that the scrum team can incrementally deliver. Provides quantitative expertise (data analysis, statistics)
Work on a variety of high-visibility projects, either in the form of internal development or in conjunction with external vendors
Ability to formally report on findings in a concise, understandable way
Actively participate in team activities
- Assist Scrum master and product owners with managing team delivery commitments and helping to remove enterprise and escalated impediments
Partner with multiple divisional stakeholders in a Business Analyst role to define business/process improvement opportunities, assist with the development and maturation of recommended solutions, and implement initiative tracking methodologies
Generate requirements from stakeholder and product owner interviews and document for implementation by the development team
Manage several concurrent projects of varying priority and complexity, across multiple teams and multiple business divisions
Assist Product Owner with prioritizing stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
Assist Product Owner with backlog management, iteration planning, and refinement of the user stories
Willingness and aptitude to identify technical requirements and translate to adequate technical stories (eg: API creation, integrations, code refactoring, etc).
Lead deep-dive technical analysis sessions, and ensure results are clearly documented
Think, design, and create innovative solutions to support project teams in improving the pilot work experience
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Understanding and usage of agile metrics (velocity, burn downs, points) to help the team be more productive
- Experience with root cause analysis and digging into different sources of information (transaction details, logging, customer data, etc.) to understand issue causes and identifying preventative steps and resolutions
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to partner with business stakeholders, product owners, UX designers to generate clear requirements
- Creative thinker paired with great attention to details
- Demonstrate that privacy is a priority when handling personal data.
- Embrace a diverse set of people, thinking and style
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- A Bachelors degree is highly preferred, notably in a technical field.
- Familiarity with Cloud services especially AWS
- Experience with JIRA/Agility/Gitlab
- Drive to innovate and deliver industry leading solutions.