Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Ohio
As an Analyst within the Omnicare Customer & Business Insights Team, you will help us in providing our customers the insights necessary to serve their patients as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our team is known for known for solving client and customer problems, employing the most appropriate statistical and analytical approaches. You will be hands-on with respect to the analysis of our internal bases, using the full suite of technical and visual tools – R, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Excel (and other internal tools) to deliver timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
This role will require collaboration with business end users, project stakeholders, and IT partners to identify needs, goals, metric measurements, and business facing data views resulting in clear interfaces enabling end users to quickly identify key themes within the business.
Strong analytic skills and ability to develop, and implement analytical data models, dashboard and reports using Tableau and similar tools enabling end users to analyze data and make informed business decisions. Proven history of utilizing Business Intelligence applications and products to develop executive dashboards and operational scorecards will be beneficial.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of SQL with strong desire to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and concise
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to construct analytic solutions to business problems
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Strong ability to manage multiple complex tasks with confidence & accuracy
- Experience in developing reporting, aggregating data and providing key insights through metrics
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience in data management tools, such as SAS, Python, SQL
- Familiarity with different database management systems (Oracle, DB2, MySQL)
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence peers and operational partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science, Informatics, Management Information Systems or related field.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.