Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
Regulatory & Legal Services
Work you’ll do
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Translate client needs into robust end to end analytical solutions.
- Design and implement production data pipelines using distributed computing and cloud technologies
- Research and develop predictive models to identify and target fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Build features into our application to allow for actionable insights from predictive model outputs.
- Think creatively about how the latest advancements in machine learning can be implemented to help our clients uncover fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration
- Manage own personal and professional development; seek opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experience
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
- 3+ years of experience working in a Data Science role.
- Developing predictive and classification algorithms in Python, promptly responding to client requests
- Proficient in Python, Spark(Pyspark), Kubeflow and SQL- Cloud exp
- Comfortable operating in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with Big Data tools and frameworks such as Apache Iceberg and AWS Athena.
- Experience researching and developing machine learning models in a corporate setting
- Knowledgeable about various computer vision and OCR methods.
- Maintains a reasonable theoretical understanding of machine learning methods including, but not limited to, tree based methods(decision trees, random forest, gradient boosted trees), regression, clustering techniques, deep learning and neural networks.
- Experience optimizing and integrating models into production environments.
- Exposure to software design patterns (e.g. understand object oriented vs functional programming principals, inheritance, writing abstract, reusable, and modular code)
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Familiarity with microservices oriented application development leveraging Docker
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience with Git repositories
- Experience demonstrating work to peers and stakeholders for acceptance
- Eagerness to learn and seek new frameworks, technologies, and languages
- Commitment to working with others and sharing knowledge on a regular basis
- Experience with at least one deep learning e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, MxNET)
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally
- Experience writing User Stories with acceptance criteria using BDD scenarios
- Experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps Boards, or other work item tracking tools
- Experience working with peers and managers who are geographically dispersed
- Experience working in a startup environment
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte’s purpose, commitments, and impact.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 136462