Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Plano, TX
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Amaze Systems Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Client is looking for entry level, individuals with 1-2 years experience and that have knowledge of data bases and SQL proficiency. This position will include interfacing with the company’s customers, participating in project plans, configurations, orientations, requirement gathering, and taking the solution into the customers production environment.
During the Development Program, you’ll focus on:
Training on Project Implementation:
- Training and Mentoring will be provided in company’s Platform:
- Advanced/experienced in SQL skills and reporting.
- Learning about company’s Project Implementation & Management tools.
- Participate in continuous training to build your business acumen and presentation skills.
Development on Management Skills:
- Mentoring and Development working with customers on their Compliance program and
- working towards project leadership implementation skills.
- Learning to create workflow solutions in company’s platform:
- Workflow Templates
- Conditional Logic
Customer Project Implementations:
- Support multiple projects and customers during the different implementation phases; Kickoff, Onboarding, Requirements, Design, Configuration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Go Live implementations.
- Provide first-tier support to customers including answering questions, troubleshooting and analyzing problems, and forming solutions.
- Work with customer’s administrators and IT department during configuration and implementations.
- Project collaboration with Smartsheet and JIRA for tracking issues and deliverables
- Managing Support tickets through ZenDesk and able to run support calls co-ordinating with clients and developers.
Software Release Testing:
- Business Quality testing on each release to report bugs and issues to development.
- Connect with senior leaders to receive career advice that fuels your success
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with software Support team to respond address support tickets from customers.
- Support the sales team with demos that could require some custom configurations.
Project Management – provided by Dice
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free