Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Benicia, CA
We are seeking a professional and motivated individual with analytical and business intelligence capabilities to join our Analytics team as a Data Scientist. This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits based our of our office in Benicia, CA.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization (Operations/Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Finance, etc.) to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Develop scalable statistical, machine learning or mathematical solutions for complex business problems such as Pricing, Inventory Reordering, and Demand Forecasting
- Perform analytical studies and generate actionable recommendations.
- Use statistical techniques and hypothesis testing to validate your findings
- Opportunity to quickly assume additional responsibilitiesÂ
- Develop knowledge and understanding of our business model
- 2-5 years of experience in leveraging data for business impact
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions) and machine learning algorithms (supervised and unsupervised models)
- Demonstrated programming experience with at least one analytic tool (R, Python, Scala, etc.).
- Ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Experience in building and deploying cloud-based data pipelines and applications (GCP, AWS) is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels
- Ability to work independently and proactively as well as collaborating in a team