Job Location: Durham, NC
Duke Health Technology Solutions is a robust, specialized division of Duke University Health System dedicated to the development and management of enterprise IT systems.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
A 2020 ‘Most Wired’ health system, Duke is nationally recognized for IT and information management as the first healthcare system to achieve the Davies Award – highest honor by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) – for inpatient, ambulatory, and analytics health information technology capabilities.
Our employees are among the top-skilled IT experts in the Triangle and partner with leading scholars, clinicians, and researchers across Duke University and Duke Health to develop innovative technologies that support our mission of delivering tomorrow’s healthcare today.
Director of Network and Data Center Facilities Services
The Director of Network and Data Center Facilities Services is responsible for strategic direction and effective operational management of this area’s personnel and other resources, providing leadership and management to a team responsible for design, implementation, configuration, management, testing and restoration of all network infrastructure and data center facilities. This includes delivering and maintaining operations for all services associated with network infrastructure to include wired, wireless, security, and load balancing and all services associated with supporting multiple data center facilities, and associated technologies in support of the mission of Duke Health.
The Network and Data Center Facilities Services team will ensure optimum network and data center performance, availability, and service delivery for Duke Health. The ideal candidate will be well versed in various wired and wireless, network security, load balancing and data center technologies; experienced in managing technical team of professionals; experienced in product ownership and development; and experienced with managing multi-million-dollar service portfolio budgets.
- Develop product strategies in partnership with architecture team and manage the product life cycle for Network and Data Center Facilities services. Interface with key internal and external stakeholders to develop and support business cases, budgets, and reports.
- Develop ongoing business relationships with customers in Duke Health to better understand the business requirements and align appropriate services to these business requirements.
- Research, recommend, design, and develop strategies for implementing new technologies in support of both on premise and cloud environments, in conjunction with architecture team.
- Implement and maintain architecture and security standards for various technologies.
- Evaluate new technologies and solutions to meet the business requirements for Duke Health, including business technologies to support academic, clinical, and research initiatives.
- Demonstrate effective communication strategies to convey complex ideas to various audiences.
- Lead initiatives and teams to develop more efficient processes through technologies to reduce, time, cost, manual intervention, and complexity.
- Provide oversight across Engineers and Service Owners in the delivery of projects, change requests, service requests, incident, and problem resolutions. Establish Delivery Quality Index to ensure deliveries are in scope, on time and on budget
- Lead efforts to drive efficiency through continuous automation.
- Support standards of cloud adoption for application teams.
- Develop architecture, standards, and design packages for new products and services in collaboration with architecture team.
- Develop business plans, financial and cost models, ROI, and presentations for technology and service solutions.
- Oversee IT Service Cost Delivery model for the Platform Hosting portfolio, make sound financial decisions for purchases, and demonstrate clear understanding of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Maintain strong relationships with service providers and vendors to develop next-generation designs and plans. Manage vendor/supplier engagements and interactions effectively and in the best interest of DHTS
- Lead with direct managerial responsibilities for team managers and service owners.
- Manage and recruit a team of high-level technical staff responsible for developing and delivering products and services.
- Manage on-demand resource needs to meet the business objectives.
- Define technical development priorities for talent, identifying training needs and opportunities.
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct.
- Participate as needed in on-call/troubleshooting of complex issues.
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco Networking technologies, network scripting and automation tools such as Ansible and Python, network security products (i.e. Palo Alto, Fortinet), enterprise load balancing platforms, and cloud network experience implementing VPC/VPN connectivity (i.e., Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols to include OSPF and BGP; deep understanding of packet analysis and applicable tools; Experience supporting large scale remote access and L2L VPN solutions along with Network Access Control system deployment and lifecycle management
- Knowledge of Data Center Facilities to include owned or leased facilities
- Demonstrated experience managing technical teams
- Demonstrated experience in product ownership and development
- Experience managing service-based costing for an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic IT vendor relationships and procurement of Enterprise-level hardware and hosting solutions
- Demonstrated ability to technically review work of subordinates to assure high quality and efficient operation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical projects of varying scale that require latitude in decision and actions.
- Must have the ability to work independently on multiple tasks and complex projects.
- Ability to interpret customer business and translate to technical needs.
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written.
- Health Care, Academic Research experience a plus.
Required Qualifications (Must haves):
- BS/BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Information Technologies and emerging new technologies
8+ years’ experience of management/leadership experience in enterprise environments
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.