Job Location: Florida
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via roughly 900,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), incentives(such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2021, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CACNext 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
As an SQL Analyst, you will be expected to pay close attention to the intricate details of data and use knowledge of the business to identify trends, discrepancies, and errors. This role requires excellent communication with internal teams along with an urgency to meet tight project deadlines. Success is measured based on the quality of the data results provided and meeting defined program goals and service-level agreements.
Essential Functions: Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with business users on specific data requests
- Analyze trends, discrepancies, and errors in the data
- Maintain and improve existing processes and documentation
- Writing SQL queries to assist in technical support investigations
- Writing & optimizing SQL queries to be used for daily alerting
- Attention to Detail/Quality: the ability to produce complete and accurate results
- Adaptive: the ability to learn new tools and concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Organized: the ability to time manage and prioritize with many tasks and projects
- Strong Communication: the ability to present complex ideas in a concise, understandable manner
- Analytical: the ability to think critically and analyze data, identifying patterns and inconsistencies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Math, Statistics or Computer Science. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years of related industry experience preferred
- Proficient in MySQL or other SQL languages
Apply now and Vibe with Us!