Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Einblick is changing the way we work with data. Our platform is a fast and visual canvas for real-time multiplayer data science, designed to help everyone, code-savvy or not, unlock advanced insights. As our data scientist, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a client-facing role to solve a diverse array of interesting problems, as well as to be an analytics mentor to partner organizations.
You will work closely with sales and customer success, and own technical aspects of customer relationships, from pre- to post-sales. You will also be an integral piece of growing our product, by bridging the work of our engineering team and the demands of the customer.
What You’ll Do
- Build customized extensions to solve/unblock the customer use case
- Closely collaborate with our clients, translating strategic business needs into data science use cases that Einblick can help solve
- Serve as a strategic consultant, and advise partner organizations about data science best practices.
- Drive all aspects of successful proof of concepts (POC) from requirements and design to training and delivery
- Evaluate a sales prospect’s data and industry to deliver top-notch product demonstrations that illustrate how Einblick addresses the critical business issues that a prospect faces
- Extend Einblick’s library of data science functions through code-based extensions to solve/unblock customers
- Become an Einblick evangelist within clients, uncovering new opportunities to create value from data at our existing customers
- Inform prioritization and messaging for new product features and releases.
- High proficiency in Python for data science (Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, and similar).
- Willingness to continue learning new libraries and concepts in the data science / machine learning field.
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist OR technical pre-sales / sales engineer experience in the analytics or data science space.
- Proficiency in independently owning external-facing communication (written, visual, and verbal) and a desire to empower customers.
- Ability to set the direction of our product by advising the engineering team.
- Proactive and intellectually curious with the courage to offer innovative solutions.
- Technical knowledge of deploying SaaS applications and Cloud Architecture (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus.