Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Business Intelligence Engineer – EPS Operations, EPS
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will charter new approaches to analyze the data and influence the business with high impact. You will collaborate across different divisions of Program Management, Engineering, and Business across the entire EPS to guide data-driven decisions. You will develop metrics and analysis to support EPS strategic goals.
Reporting to the Director of EPS Staff Operations, we ask that you have deep analytical abilities paired with strategic experience, communication skills, and comfort levels working with technology teams.
- Develop processes and reporting tools to support business analytics needs
- Develop dashboards/visualization to support business decision making on a weekly or monthly basis
- Establish the processes needed to achieve business in all areas to improve data reliability & data quality
- Partner with Program Management to develop important insights and metrics for advancing CTO projects and supporting partner teams across EA
- 5+ years of experience working with business operations experience with an understanding of decision support models, business operations research, capacity planning, and an understanding of the unique challenges faced by technology teams.
- 4+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space with an ability to both create automated data-driven dashboards and interpret data and make recommendations
- 5+ years of experience with data visualization using Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar tools
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- Hands-on experience working across multiple partners presenting to a senior audience, including SVP & C-Suite
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.