Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Modesto, CA
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a RUN Analyst you will provide high quality technical and functional application and systems support. You will supports knowledge transfer and communication between team members. You will be responsible to ensures work assigned is completed within agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and provides periodic stats reports on performance.
What You Will Do:
- Identifies and executes tasks supporting application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Ensures incident management protocols for P1 and P2 tickets are followed, such as escalating high priority incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensures data set up is accurate and maintains data quality by conducting appropriate audits
- Responds to application monitoring and testing.
- Performs standard and routine work that is not ticket based to maintain system efficiency and ensure systems are running as needed, including scripted and non-scripted processes varying in levels of complexity.
- Maintains business and technical understanding of business areas supported.
- Creates and maintains Run Support knowledge documentation, including keeping documentation current and retiring outdated documentation
- Understands technology standards and architecture guidelines. Ensures solutions work within architectural objectives, and architecture compliance.
- Analyzes and reengineers system processes, recommends and implements technology solutions to solve business problems; escalates more complex issues as needed.
- Identifies and executes changes based on business needs regarding system functions that are broken, need improvements or new features; troubleshoots and escalates as needed.
- Follows appropriate department/company procedures and policies to maintain system integrity (i.e.: change control, security and auditing, release, problem and incident management).
- Ensures tickets and work assigned is completed within agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and provides periodic stats reports on performance while following Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards (ITIL).
- Engages with customer directly to identify and resolve system issues; may have additional support from higher level peers or leaders as needed.
- Sets realistic customer expectations for system issue resolution and small enhancement project delivery (scope, scheduled) and outcome.
- Works with stakeholders to develop Run scope for projects or project enhancements to meet intended deadlines.
- Communicates project status to direct management.
- Supports cross-functional IT teams with changes and tasks associated with system enhancements.
- Manages medium sized projects and tasks in medium to large projects. Communicates project status to project leader or key project stakeholders.
- Solves practical problems, collects data, establishes facts and deals with a variety of concrete variables.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 1 year of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working with management to develop scope and phases to meet intended deadlines.
- Experience solving practical problems, collecting data, establishing facts and dealing with a variety of concrete variables.
- Excellent customer service, communication and support focus with desire to deliver a high quality of service.
- Experience using BI analytic and querying tools to analyze and create reports , troubleshoot as needed.
- Experience with working in an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) environment.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 3 year of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 8 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting data
- Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Access and MS PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Experience with SQL query language and relational database design.
- Experience with PL/SQL programming .
- Working knowledge of SAP BPC Software (Business Planning Consolidation)
- Working knowledge of ERP,.
- Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Experience effectively presenting ideas to executive management via discussions and presentations.
- Experience influencing others.
- Experience negotiating and resolving conflict as well as managing customer expectations.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in this field of specialization.
- Experience in providing services to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and OLA’s (Operational Level Agreements).
- Experienced in Problem and Incident Management.
- Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures.
- Experience with supporting Java applications and an understanding of web technology.
- Experience in performance tuning.
- Experience in an e-commerce or SaaS environment.
- Experience with working with hosting providers.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification.
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Requisition ID: 98986
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Nearest Major Market: Modesto
Job Segment: Compliance, Law, Legal