Job Location: Modesto, CA
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
As a RUN Analyst you will provide high quality technical and functional application and systems support. You will supports knowledge transfer and communication between team members. You will be responsible to ensures work assigned is completed within agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and provides periodic stats reports on performance.
What You Will Do:
- Identifies and executes tasks supporting application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Ensures incident management protocols for P1 and P2 tickets are followed, such as escalating high priority incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensures data set up is accurate and maintains data quality by conducting appropriate audits
- Responds to application monitoring and testing.
- Performs standard and routine work that is not ticket based to maintain system efficiency and ensure systems are running as needed, including scripted and non-scripted processes varying in levels of complexity.
- Maintains business and technical understanding of business areas supported.
- Creates and maintains Run Support knowledge documentation, including keeping documentation current and retiring outdated documentation
- Understands technology standards and architecture guidelines. Ensures solutions work within architectural objectives, and architecture compliance.
- Analyzes and reengineers system processes, recommends and implements technology solutions to solve business problems; escalates more complex issues as needed.
- Identifies and executes changes based on business needs regarding system functions that are broken, need improvements or new features; troubleshoots and escalates as needed.
- Follows appropriate department/company procedures and policies to maintain system integrity (i.e.: change control, security and auditing, release, problem and incident management).
- Ensures tickets and work assigned is completed within agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and provides periodic stats reports on performance while following Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards (ITIL).
- Engages with customer directly to identify and resolve system issues; may have additional support from higher level peers or leaders as needed.
- Sets realistic customer expectations for system issue resolution and small enhancement project delivery (scope, scheduled) and outcome.
- Works with stakeholders to develop Run scope for projects or project enhancements to meet intended deadlines.
- Communicates project status to direct management.
- Supports cross-functional IT teams with changes and tasks associated with system enhancements.
- Manages medium sized projects and tasks in medium to large projects. Communicates project status to project leader or key project stakeholders.
- Solves practical problems, collects data, establishes facts and deals with a variety of concrete variables.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 1 year of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working with management to develop scope and phases to meet intended deadlines.
- Experience solving practical problems, collecting data, establishing facts and dealing with a variety of concrete variables.
- Excellent customer service, communication and support focus with desire to deliver a high quality of service.
- Experience using BI analytic and querying tools to analyze and create reports , troubleshoot as needed.
- Experience with working in an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) environment.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 3 year of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 8 years of application support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting data
- Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Access and MS PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Experience with SQL query language and relational database design.
- Experience with PL/SQL programming .
- Working knowledge of SAP BPC Software (Business Planning Consolidation)
- Working knowledge of ERP,.
- Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Experience effectively presenting ideas to executive management via discussions and presentations.
- Experience influencing others.
- Experience negotiating and resolving conflict as well as managing customer expectations.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in this field of specialization.
- Experience in providing services to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and OLA’s (Operational Level Agreements).
- Experienced in Problem and Incident Management.
- Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures.
- Experience with supporting Java applications and an understanding of web technology.
- Experience in performance tuning.
- Experience in an e-commerce or SaaS environment.
- Experience with working with hosting providers.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification.
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Requisition ID: 98986
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Nearest Major Market: Modesto
Job Segment: Compliance, Law, Legal