Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
WE ARE ENQUERO – DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
- As a Qlik Developer in Enquero’s Information User Experience unit you will be leading a fast-paced team to deliver industry contextual technology solutions for our Fortune 500 customers as well as be accountable for delivery and customer relationships within a customer or customer portfolio. You will leverage your wide range of experiences, developed professional concepts as well as understanding of the industry, customer and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways. This is a leadership role within the organization where you will hold the bottom line for Enquero’s success within your practice/customer/customer portfolio.
In this role, you will be responsible for experience in report designing, architecting, development, and deployment using Qlik.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions.
- Manage and improve existing BI systems
- Expertise in visual reports, dashboards and scorecards using Qlik.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and redefining data for Business Intelligence.
- Require to perform advance level calculations on the data set.
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Ability to organise/manage timely delivery
- Documentation of findings (SharePoint)
- Full Transparency on progress (JIRA) & Initiative on working methods
- Collaborate with the wider team to share knowledge and improve quality of delivery (MS TEAMS)
- BCA/B Tech or MCA
- Meaningful work experience in BI & DW domain.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis & experience in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Outstanding analytical and logical attitude and attention to detail & your ability to work in a team.